Cuyahoga Valley National Park
15610 Vaughn Road Brecksville, OH 44141
CVNP encompasses 33,000 acres along the Cuyahoga River between Cleveland and Akron. Managed by the National Park Service, CVNP combines cultural, historical, recreational, and natural activities in one setting. Visitors can hike, bike, bird watch, golf, fish, ski, ride Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad, explore the history of the Ohio & Erie Canal on a 20-mile section of the Towpath Trail, and attend national park ranger-guided programs, concerts, art exhibits, and more.
6 visitor centers. Hours vary seasonally.
- CVNP - Countryside Farmers' Market at Highland Square
- CVNP Questing Season
- CVNP Countryside Farmers' Market at Howe Meadow
- CVNP - Canalway Questing Drop-in
- CVSR Regular Excursions
- CVNP - Contra Dance
- Civil War Lecture Series.
- CVNP - Explore Brandywine Falls
- CVNP - Habitat Restoration: Invasive Plant Removal.
- Around the Ohio & Erie Canalway in 31 Days! begins.
- CVNP - Art @ M.D. Garage - Our Streams and Rivers
- CVSR - Day Out With Thomas™.
- Weekend Family Theater - Singin' on the Ohio: The Canal Adventure of a Lifetime
- CVNP - Underground Railroad Walks.
- CVNP - Made in Ohio Art & Craft Festival