Geauga County Tourism
14907 North State Street Middlefield, OH 44062
Geauga County Tourism provides information about Geauga County events and businesses to visitors traveling to the county. Geauga County is the 4th largest Amish population in the world. We have wonderfully unique shopping opportunities, historical offerings and farm markets. Our beautiful rural atmosphere makes us a fantastic destination for a daytrip or a week in the county.
Mon-Fri 8AM to 4PM
Saturday 9AM to 4PM
- Ma & Pa's Buggy Rides
- I Never Saw Another Butterfly
- Hastings Dairy: Spring Season Opener
- Hastings Dairy: Cow Tales Adventure
- PUNDERSON HAUNTED HISTORY TOURS
- 2013 Geauga Fresh Farmers' Market
- Saturdays in the Country
- Bouquets Wine Tasting - The Holden Arboretum
- "Steel Magnolias"
- 22nd Annual Flea Market On The Square
- Woof, Wag & Wine
- Strawberry Season at Ridgeview Farm
- Caveman Crawl: 5K Run Trail Run
- "How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying"
- Grand River Cellars Father's Day Celebration
- Friends of WomenSafe Wine Tasting
- Hastings Dairy: Celebrate Dairy Month
- GRAND RIVER CELLARS WINEY-MARGARITA PARTY
- 8th Annual "BMR Rotary Ride"
- Old Glory Day
- Mesopotamia Ox Roast & Antique Market
- "The Sound of Music"
- Kelly Miller Circus
- Middlefield Summer Fest