Name: Nathan Mayfield
Statement: Mayfield views public art and his Riverbox as “… a new form of profound education that can foster higher complex thinking, scientific inquiry, exploration and discovery.”
N 40° 06.774'
W 083° 06.726'
Dublin Arts Center is located just north of the intersection of Emerald Parkway and Riverside Drive, and south of Hard Road. The arts center is on the west side of Riverside Drive and is a large stone building with a stone sign at the entrance. Plenty of parking is available; check with DAC for hours of operation.
• Park your car and walk southwest of the building known for the arts.
• Walk toward the tower that once gathered water for plant and animal life on the property.
• Watch your step as you venture down the hill!
• Take a right when you can go no further and walk beneath the tunnel of trees.
• Stop and admire a piece of history on your right.
• Continue your exploration to the base of the steep hill.
• Take a moment to enjoy the river and the wildlife.
• Find The Riparian among the wildlife at the base of the V-shaped tree.
Dublin Arts Center grounds
7125 Riverside Dr.
Dublin, Ohio 43016
614-889-7444 (phone) Venue Website
Please note: The Greater Columbus Arts Council (Arts Council) does not own or manage any public art. For the purposes of this database many pieces were entered by the Arts Council while we continue to search for the appropriate owner/manager of the work and other information to complete the entry. The Arts Council has tried to gather all available information about the works in this database, however, we acknowledge there may be missing or inaccurate information. If you can help us correct any inaccuracies, or provide more complete information, we would be grateful. Please use “Something missing? Please send us a note” above.
Online/Virtual (Cleveland), Online/Virtual (Columbus), Online/Virtual (Cincinnati), Online/Virtual (Toledo), Online/Virtual (anywhere in Ohio), Online/Virtual (Dayton/Kettering), Online/Virtual (Dublin), Online/Virtual (Denison University)
November 30, 2022 – December 14, 2022
ArtsinOhio.com is your one-stop resource for arts, festivals and cultural events throughout the Buckeye State. And, even better, it’s free!