Partners

Partners

Medusa

Artist

William M. McVey

Description:

A stylized Head of Medusa made for the Medusa Cement Corporation's Headquarters in Cleveland Heights. When the company closed, the Medusa was donated to the Botanical Gardens.

A stylized Head of Medusa made for the Medusa Cement Corporation's Headquarters in Cleveland Heights. When the company closed, the Medusa was donated to the Botanical Gardens.

Dates

Made: 1957

Media
Categories
Sculpture
Address:

11030 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
County

Something missing? Send us a note.

Please note: The Greater Columbus Arts Council (Arts Council) does not own or manage any public art. For the purposes of this database many pieces were entered by the Arts Council while we continue to search for the appropriate owner/manager of the work and other information to complete the entry. The Arts Council has tried to gather all available information about the works in this database, however, we acknowledge there may be missing or inaccurate information. If you can help us correct any inaccuracies, or provide more complete information, we would be grateful. Please use “Something missing? Please send us a note” above.

Nearby Public Artwork

Nearby Events